The video, made by informinc.org, gives an answer to many central questions about the issue of e-waste, and in particular of mobile phones, recycling and disposal:
- How are cell phones related to pollution, health, and global warming?
- How much gold and silver can you get out of a cell phone?
- Where do old cell phones and mobile devices go when you recycle them?
- Why should you take those phones out of your sock drawer and take them back?
- What toxins are in a typical cell phone?
More information can be found on their report. Reading the report I would like to share some of the very valuable information they share.